Global Graphene Market Report Forecast to 2028
The global graphene market size reached USD 614.7 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 20.4%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors driving global graphene market revenue growth include rapid increase in research and development activities and initiatives and rising demand for graphene from automotive and aerospace industries among others.
A significant number of colleges, research institutions, and businesses are focused on research and development on graphene materials in order to commercialize graphene and develop cost-effective production technologies. For new uses, continuous research and development are underway to make graphene more economical and efficient. Increasing demand for printed electronics is expected to further augment revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/803
The research report draws attention to the profound impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Graphene market and its crucial segments. The report evaluates the key factors influencing the market growth and considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the contributing elements for the economic slowdown of the market. The pandemic has altered various aspects of the global Graphene market scenario. However, this report offers an extensive COVID-19 impact analysis of the market to help readers gain knowledge of the significant effects of the outbreak on the present and future scenario of this business space. Hence, this is the newest report offering full coverage of the current economic situation that caused a global health crisis.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Monolayer graphene segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Monolayer graphene has a wide range of applications, including quantum computers, pressure sensors, motion sensors, semiconductors, nanoelectromechanical systems, optoelectronic devices, aeronautical parts, and electrical components. Revenue growth of the monolayer graphene segment is expected to be driven by rising demand for deployment in such application areas during the forecast period.
- Some major companies in the market include Graphenea S.A., NanoXplore Inc., Directa Plus S.p.A., Haydale Graphene Industries plc, Ningbo Morsh Technology Co., Ltd., Nanjing XFNANO Materials Tech Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Cnano Technology Co., Ltd., 2-DTech Ltd, Global Graphene Group, and Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co., Ltd.
- In June 2021, Gerdau Grafeno LTDA., which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gerdau S.A., signed a multi-year supply and distribution deal with NanoXplore Inc. Gerdau is Brazil's largest steel producer, as well as one of the world's leading producers of long steel and special steel. Graphene supply and distribution agreement with Gerdau Graphene LTDA strengthens NanoXplore's leadership.
Graphene Market Segmentation:
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Monolayer Graphene
- Bulk Graphene
- Product Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoplatelets
- Application Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Energy Storage & Harvesting
- Paints and Coatings
- End-Use Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electronics & Telecommunication
The global Graphene market consists of various significant regional segments. Under this section of the report, the product demand, output, and estimated revenue share of each region have been ascertained. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Middle East &Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/803
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Graphene market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Graphene market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Graphene Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Graphene Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 126.96.36.199. Rising research and development activities 188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for graphene for energy storage 184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for graphene in the automotive industry 220.127.116.11. Rising demand for lighter, versatile, and sustainable materials 4.2.3. Market restrains analysis 18.104.22.168. Difficulties in bulk manufacturing 22.214.171.124. Lack of standardization 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/graphene-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the details of the report or inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Hunting and Shooting Ammunition Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hunting-and-shooting-ammunition-market
Polyethylene Furanoate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polyethylene-furanoate-market
Explosion Proof Equipment Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
Anti Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Energy Efficient Glass Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756